Concern by brittany w: Has anybody been taken legal action against by a collection agency after a foreclosure in Texas?.
I experienced a foreclosure in Texas last June due to a separation. Now I have a collection agency calling me daily concerning the staying balance. I am scared they will certainly sue me for it. Has this took place to anybody in Texas?
Response by SweatingI thought Texas
was a non-recourse state.
I hope you get a good answer from one of those realty people.
The mortgage business may be from an additional state and not know this, or they are counting that you do not know the law, and trying to obtain cash out of you anyhow.
Google: Non-recourse states.
Texas should be on the list.
Exactly what do you think? Response below!.
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- How to Make Money Online Earn $500 To $1000 A Day Now! Totally FREE Work from Home!
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
Incoming search terms:
- im being sued for a 2nd mortgage fireclosure
- Getting sued for forecloser in Texas
- anybody sued over a second mortgage?
- I am retired and a collection agency is after me for a deficiency on a mortgage loan
- I am being sued by a collection agency for mortgage deficiency in Virginia
- how would i know I been sue by a collection agency
- how soon after foreclosure will i get sued for the deficiency
- have you been sued on a foreclosed second mortgage by a collection agency
- has anyone been sued for a deficiency judgement
- i have never heard of anyone being sued for deficiency after forclosure