PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!!! (WSJ) Palladium has rallied almost 12% over the past two days, spurred by fears that Russia, the world’s largest producer, has exhausted state stockpiles of the precious metal. – (Reuters) – Gold prices were little changed on Friday as the euro bounced on growing confidence that Ireland’s debt crisis will be resolved, but China’s measures to tighten its economy kept bullion under pressure. – (Press TV) US Labor Department figures reflect a rise in new unemployment benefit claims, with a steep jump in the number of people collecting emergency benefits. – (Press TV) Japan’s lower house of parliament has approved a new supplementary stimulus package to tackle the country’s financial woes and push forward with economic recovery. – (Press TV) Italy’s lower house of parliament has adopted an austerity budget for 2011 as official data showed industrial orders falling in September and export growth slowing in October. – (AFP) New York state manufacturing unexpectedly plunged in November, the first contraction since July 2009 when the US economy exited recession, official data showed Monday. – (Press TV) Disappointed property buyers in the UK continue to increase the rental price of their properties, according to a survey by LSL Property Services. HEADLINES US Bond Bubble Ready to Burst While the World Focuses Attention Elsewhere bit.ly Georgetown Professor Tells Congress: “Citigroup, Bank Of America, JPMorgan & Wells Fargo Are All INSOLVENT” bit.ly Soros …
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- TIer 5 Unemployment Extension Update 05/15/2010
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News