“From oil painting by James E. Buttersworth, circa 1840; from the collections of The Marinersï¿½ Museum in Newport News, Va. Buttersworth (1817-1894) was among the foremost American ship artists of the 1800ï¿½s.
This is a spectacular limited edition, fine-art print in our historic ï¿½Maritime Masterpiecesï¿½ collection. These images — of historyï¿½s great maritime oil paintings, watercolors and lithographs — come from the celebrated archives of The Marinersï¿½ Museum in Virginia. The Museum and The New York Times are making the images available to the general public for the first time as fine art prints.
Each historical full-color print is stunning — individually created using heavyweight acid-free paper and archival inks. Each is on 20ï¿½ x 24ï¿½ or 24ï¿½ x 32ï¿½ paper, with gold or mahogany custom-made frames available.
Ships in 5 ï¿½ 7 business days. 20ï¿½ x 24ï¿½ prints are shipped flat; 24ï¿½ x 32ï¿½ prints come rolled in a sturdy tube. ”
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- TIer 5 Unemployment Extension Update 05/15/2010
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
Incoming search terms: