Economist: Expiring Unemployment Benefits Would Help Economy
By Michael Gryboski , Christian Post Reporter WASHINGTON – An economist with experience on Capitol Hill has argued that the way to help increase employment would be to allow the extensions to unemployment benefits to expire.
Read more on Christian Post
Lower unemployment rates mean end of benefits for some in North Carolina
People in the long-term program have exhausted state benefits and the federal extension. Eligibility for federal benefits is based on a formula that accounts for a high unemployment rate. Meanwhile, applications for unemployment benefits are near a …
Read more on Charlotte Business Journal (blog)
Recent Performance Review For 5 Mid-Cap For-Profit Schools
… same one-year extension by eliminating the Prevention and Public Health Fund that was created under the 2010 healthcare reform law, and which has already undergone one $ 5 billion cut to pay for the unemployment benefits extension and other plans.
Read more on Seeking Alpha
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
- TIer 5 Unemployment Extension Update 05/15/2010