Quick news update for March 3rd, 2013. Also a great email from a viewer. Thanks! Letter: I’m very curious/confused about precious metals as an ‘investment’ or an ‘insurance’. My own research from professionals on Youtube videos like Eric Sprott/Mike Maloney/David Morgan etc, show that they sometimes interchange between investment/insurance. I know that gold and silver is an insurance aka ‘hedge’ against currency debasement. When pricing gas to dollars we get a exponential curve with a sharp rise on the right of the graph. When gas is priced to gold or silver it remains flat surprisingly. Someone who has 90% junk silver can fill up gas today with a few coins at some stations that take silver or after selling silver at the coin shop. It’s like a time machine. I’ve always thought that silver was a monetary bookmark, a chance to buy things in the future at today’s prices. An anaology would be if you had a tv/cell/internet package that you know will jump in costs next year but you get a promo to continue paying at this year’s cost for another year. So whatever fiat people put into gold and silver today, it won’t make them a millionaire in hyperinflation scenerio, but let them still have purchasing power when everyone else still holding paper become beggars. I guess it is an investment that has no yields, not a productive asset, but maintains the wealth. It is a metal cup to hold the labor and time over a fiat paper cup. Someone told me that silver and gold will make me rich …
Video Rating: 5 / 5
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
- TIer 5 Unemployment Extension Update 05/15/2010