Question by : Crack in my dentures, what can I do to fix and how could they get cracked without dropping them?
I have a top plate only. My bottom teeth are still natural. The crack runs along the bottom side of the plate. It goes from the back of one of the front teeth to about the middle of the plate. I was eating peanuts one day and I felt the plate sort of give and crack in my mouth. Is there anything I can get to patch it up and prevent the crack from growing until I can get a dentist to fix it? Also, does anyone know of a ballpark figure on the cost of a repair like that? I’m unemployed and uninsured and I live in Arizona.
Answer by Jenni M
Your denture is broke, get a new one. this one will continue to break. Life is short. get a new denture
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- How to Make Money Online Earn $500 To $1000 A Day Now! Totally FREE Work from Home!
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
Incoming search terms:
- i have a slight crack in my dentures
- crack in dentures - how can i fix it
- my denture has a crack in it
- my dentures cracked what can i use to fix them
- my dentures has a crack in it
- crack in dentures
- can they fix the crack in my partial?
- can misaligned dentures crack
- what can i use to fix a hairline crack in my dentures
- my dentures are cracked