Question by : Can unemployment take your federal tax return if you owe unemployment?
My hubby was overpaid unemployment, and I know they can take your state, but can they take your federal? I have googled this question with not much luck. If it helps, we are in Missouri. Thanks in advance.
Answer by SmartA$ $
The IRS does accept offsets from state unemployment agencies. Whether or not Missouri filed for an offset with the IRS is up to them.
What do you think? Answer below!
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- How to Make Money Online Earn $500 To $1000 A Day Now! Totally FREE Work from Home!
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
Incoming search terms:
- can unemployment take your federal taxes
- can unemployment take my federal refund
- if i owe unemployment will they take my taxes
- does unemployment take your tax return
- can unemployment take your federal tax return
- how long do unemployment waite to take your taxes if you owe and can they take state and federal
- unemployment took my federal tax refund
- if you owe unemployment can they take your federal taxes
- of you owe Ohio unemployment compensation can they take your federal tax return
- i owe unemployment can they take my taxes