Question by CWS: Can unemployment benefits transfer from one state to another?
I’m currently receiving unemployment benefits in Texas, but due to a pending foreclosure on my house, may have to move in with family in NC. Can unemployment benefits transfer between states? In Texas, If you aren’t available to work “locally”, you aren’t eligable to claim for that period of time. In NC, you have to have worked in the state to be eligable for benefits.
Answer by rkbtoo
well then if you have to have worked in the state to qualify obviously you dont
Add your own answer in the comments!
- None Found
Incoming search terms:
- can you transfer unemployment between states
- transfer unemployment to another state
- unemployment between states
- switching unemployment from one state to another
- how to transfer unemployment to another state
- transfer unemployment from state to state
- how do you transfer unemployment
- unemployment benefits transferable from texas to washington
- unemployment benefits transfer between states
- Can I Get Unemployment if I Move to Another State?