Question by : Can I still receive unemployment benefits in California after working part-time seasonal job?
I have been receiving unemployment benefits in California and recently took a part-time, seasonal job (1 month) after all benefits were cut off because of the debate in the senate. The amount I am making per week is less than my weekly benefit amount. When (and if) the extension is approved and my claim contines – will I be able to receive partial benefits for the weeks I was working, and will my claim still be eligible when my seasonal position is over?
Answer by cam can help
You should be able to receive benefits – with a refiling or whatever your state requires…
What do you think? Answer below!
- None Found
Incoming search terms:
- can u get unemployment in ca if u work seasonal
- can i get unemployment if job was seasonal
- can i get unemployment if i have a seasonal job
- can i receive unemployment benefits seasonal job california
- if you are seasonal work do you get unemployment in californiA
- can you receive unemployment benefits from a seasonal job in california
- if i got a seasonal job would i qualify for unemployment in california
- CALIFORNIA UNEMPLOYMENT FOR PART TIME SEASONAL WORKERS
- can you collect unemployment from a seasonal job california
- can seasonal workers receive California unemployment benefits