Question by : Can I still receive unemployment benefits in California after working part-time seasonal job?
I have been receiving unemployment benefits in California and recently took a part-time, seasonal job (1 month) after all benefits were cut off because of the debate in the senate. The amount I am making per week is less than my weekly benefit amount. When (and if) the extension is approved and my claim contines – will I be able to receive partial benefits for the weeks I was working, and will my claim still be eligible when my seasonal position is over?
Answer by cam can help
You should be able to receive benefits – with a refiling or whatever your state requires…
What do you think? Answer below!
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- How to Make Money Online Earn $500 To $1000 A Day Now! Totally FREE Work from Home!
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
Incoming search terms:
- if you are seasonal work do you get unemployment in californiA
- can u get unemployment in ca if u work seasonal
- can i receive unemployment benefits seasonal job california
- if i got a seasonal job would i qualify for unemployment in california
- ca unemployment for seaspnal job
- can i get unemployment if i have a seasonal job
- ca unemployment after seasonal job
- can seasonal workers receive California unemployment benefits
- can you receive unemployment benefits from a seasonal job in california
- can you collect unemployment on a seasonal job in CA