Question by : Can I resume my federal extension unemployment benefits after a few weeks of full-time work?
I’m currently starting the third tier federal extension of my unemployment benefits. I have not worked at all since I began collecting benefits 14 months ago. I may get a short-term job next week that is full-time for 4 weeks. If I report that work, can I resume collecting my third tier of federal extension benefits after the 4 weeks are over? If not, is there some lesser amount I could work and not mess up future benefits?
Answer by Bobbie
And you should be smart enough to know that you will NOT get the correct answer that you want and need at this time in your life from any source other than from your unemployment insurance benefits office when the time comes and you apply for the UI benefits payment amount.
Hope that you find the above enclosed information useful. 07/20/2011
Give your answer to this question below!
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
- TIer 5 Unemployment Extension Update 05/15/2010
Incoming search terms:
- after pragnency how to resume unemploymeny benefits
- unemployment benefits
- CAN YOE COLLECT UNEMPLOYMENT AFTER ONLY WORKING FOR 3 WEEKS ON A FEDERAL EXTENSION
- resuming unemployment benefits after
- unemployed after only a few weeks
- unemployment insurance 3 resume a week