Question by Pixie: Can I negotiate salary after receiving a job offer letter?
I was made a job offer, I accepted it over the phone. Then received an offer letter. Now I’m thinking I should have asked for a $ 1000 a year more. As a rule do companies offer you a salary expecting you to ask for more or is this what you are getting? Is it customary to negotiate a salary at this point?
Answer by bobhayes
You really needed to negotiate before you accepted the job.
Best wishes and God bless.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- How to Make Money Online Earn $500 To $1000 A Day Now! Totally FREE Work from Home!
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
Incoming search terms:
- can i negotiate extended offers?
- negotiable pay after job offer accepted
- negotiating salary after an offer
- need to negotiate salary day after accepted offer
- can i renogotiate after signing offer letter
- can i negotiate salary after offer letter
- receiving job offers over phone
- renegotiate the salary after accepting job offer for government jobs
- salary negociable letter after job offer
- can a signed offer letter be renegotiate