Question by Pixie: Can I negotiate salary after receiving a job offer letter?
I was made a job offer, I accepted it over the phone. Then received an offer letter. Now I’m thinking I should have asked for a $ 1000 a year more. As a rule do companies offer you a salary expecting you to ask for more or is this what you are getting? Is it customary to negotiate a salary at this point?
Answer by bobhayes
You really needed to negotiate before you accepted the job.
Best wishes and God bless.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- None Found
Incoming search terms:
- salary negociable letter after job offer
- can i negotiate salary after offer letter
- receiving job offers over phone
- can i renegotiate after receiving the offer letter?
- can i negotiate extended offers?
- can i renogotiate after signing offer letter
- renegotiate the salary after accepting job offer for government jobs
- negotiating salary after an offer
- need to negotiate salary day after accepted offer
- can a signed offer letter be renegotiate