Question by Blaqchinah Violation Queen: Are there any organizations that help convicted felons find employment in Cincinnati oh?
Answer by be happier own a pitbull
Yes there are all kinds of organizations for convicted felons. You can ask your parole officer of course for a list of agencies in your area and your local unemployment office can help as well. You can always search the web as well. Keep in mind the type of conviction(s) you have when searching for a job. Good Luck to you!
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- None Found
Incoming search terms:
- organizations that help felons
- A list of jobs that hire felons in cincinnati in ohio
- jobs for felons in cincinnati ohio 2012
- cincinnati help with felons
- organization tha help felon find job in ohio
- are there programs that work with felons in Cincinnati
- agency that help felons find housing in Cincinnati Ohio
- new 2013 laws in ohio in regards to convicted felons
- Organizations that help felons get work
- Organizations That Help Convicted Felons in dc