Question by Blaqchinah Violation Queen: Are there any organizations that help convicted felons find employment in Cincinnati oh?
Answer by be happier own a pitbull
Yes there are all kinds of organizations for convicted felons. You can ask your parole officer of course for a list of agencies in your area and your local unemployment office can help as well. You can always search the web as well. Keep in mind the type of conviction(s) you have when searching for a job. Good Luck to you!
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- None Found
Incoming search terms:
- organizations that help felons
- A list of jobs that hire felons in cincinnati in ohio
- cincinnati help with felons
- jobs for felons in cincinnati ohio 2012
- organization tha help felon find job in ohio
- are there programs that work with felons in Cincinnati
- agency that help felons find housing in Cincinnati Ohio
- organizations that help felons get jobs online
- organizations that help felons get jobs in cincinnati
- organizations that help felons find work in michigan