Are the 3,000 millionaires who claimed unemployment benefits in 2008 mostly Liberals? or Conservatives?
Question by I Want My Party Back: Are the 3,000 millionaires who claimed unemployment benefits in 2008 mostly Liberals? or Conservatives?
“After the economy slipped into recession in 2008, millions of Americans received unemployment benefits to make ends meet — including almost 3,000 millionaires.
According to U.S. Internal Revenue Service data, 2,840 households reporting at least $ 1 million in income on their tax returns that year also collected a total of $ 18.6 million in jobless aid. They included 806 taxpayers with incomes over $ 2 million and 17 with incomes in excess of $ 10 million. In all, multimillionaires reported receiving $ 5.2 million in jobless benefits…”
Answer by Often Imitated, NEVER Duplicated
Only conservatives are that hypocritcial.
Give your answer to this question below!
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- How to Make Money Online Earn $500 To $1000 A Day Now! Totally FREE Work from Home!
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News
Incoming search terms:
- liberals millonaries
- party affiliation for millionaires receiving unemployment benefits
- what party claimed most of unemploymeny