Question by Okay Hero: Are foreclosures a bad concept or a great way or conserving money?
My finance guy informs me that I must be considering getting a repossession, however my real estate representative keeps saying that there are way too many horror tales and he rather I refuse one.
Exactly what do you think?
Answer by Paul CIn most cases, foreclosures are going to need som erehab work. (individuals generally trash your house on the way out). Their are lots to be had without having to go with all the rehabilitation work.
Know better? Leave your very own answer in the comments!
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- TIer 5 Unemployment Extension Update 05/15/2010
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News