Apparently Boffo Jobless Claims Really Were Good, And Right On Trend
Global Economic Intersection
The Labor Department reported that the seasonally adjusted (SA) representation of first time claims for unemployment fell by 37,000 to 335,000 from a revised 372,000 (was 371,000) in the advance report for the week ended January 12, 2013. The number …
County's jobless claims continue to fall
Franklin County Times
The 7.1 percent total in Franklin County represents 939 county resident who filed jobless claims. The December 2012 rate is also below the national rate of 7.8 percent. Figures from the Alabama Department of Labor show annual gains in wage and salary …
Ohio's December jobless rate 6.7%, down slightly from November
State unemployment up slightly in December
Georgia's December jobless rate hits 8.6 percent
Weekly jobless claims fall to 5-year low
Weekly jobless claims fall to 5-year low. WASHINGTON The number of Americans seeking unemployment aid fell to a five-year low last week, a hopeful sign the job market is healing. But much of the decline reflects seasonal volatility in the data. Weekly …
- EARN $500/Day for FREE Make Money Online Now Fast Easy Work at Home Job Earn $500 Daily on the Internet by Surfing the Web
- Stocks Posting Sharp Losses In Early Afternoon Trading – U.S. Commentary
- How does one qualify to receive the FED-ED unemployment insurance extension in California?
- How to Make Money Online Earn $500 To $1000 A Day Now! Totally FREE Work from Home!
- NCESC Unemployment Benefits – www.ncesc.com « Breaking News