Archive for March, 2010
New Jobless claims are 473,000. After more than a year in office can Obama still blame everything on Bush?
His 800 billion dollar stimulas program is a failure and a waste of money.
The only way to stimulate the economy is to scrap the healthcare plan and cap and trade so that companies will be willing to invest and hire again. Then, when the economy strengthens look for less costly ways to meet healthcare and environmental needs.
Us March payrolls drop 663000 and jobless rate jumps to 8.5%. (Bloomberg News)
How many years (after the graduation) a Spanish university graduate is unemployed until he finds a job?
How many years a university graduate is unemployed, or doing a job not related to his degree, until he find a job? Are you aware of any research on the matter?
The unemployed are often frowned upon due to their jobless status and the fact they are costing the country money. Considering I am a full-time student who is contributing via the educational system but with no job, would I be put in the same category as the unemployed?
Incoming search terms:
- What occupation do I choose if I am a full time student?
- i am a full time
- are full time students considered unemployed
- unemployed full time student
- are college students considered unemplyed
- am i considered unemployed if I am a student
- am i considered empoloyyted as a student
- are students considered unemployed
- I am full time college student and no jobs
- i am unemployed and i am a college student do I still have to look for work
I am single. I have been unemployed for 1 month.
I’m not receiving unemployment.
Labor Secretary Hilda Solis reacts to word that the nation’s unemployment rate rose to 9.4 percent in May. (June 5)
Video Cam Direct Upload
Harm Bandholz of Unicredit shares his initial reaction as US productivity rises 2.2 from 4Q of 2007 and to the US initial jobless claims falling 31000 to 639000 last week. (Bloomberg News)